In the process of registration filing is the next step after patent search. For filing application may be made, either alone or jointly with another, by the inventor, assignee, legal representative of deceased inventor or assignee. The inventor is entitled to be mentioned in the patent if he applies to do so. Application may be made jointly by two or more corporations as assignee.
Following documents are required for filing:
- Application form in triplicate.
- Provisional or complete specification in triplicate.
- Power of attorney
- Fee in cash/by local cheque/by demand draft
- Priority document (if priority date is claimed).
- Declaration of inventor ship
Barahami Legal Services is the perfect solution for patent registration. We provide services for patent drafting and patent filing.